Julian Hermannsen is one of the best motion control robot operators in the world, he has worked on many Hollywood productions, and is also a very creative support for table top advertisers. I have had the pleasure of working with Julian many times, and I have seen how he works and how precisely he approaches each film. What’s interesting about his work? Explosions, throwing objects and trying to shoot them with incredible speed, moving the robot to the maximum on tracks, showing the world differently than we see it during normal camera movements. I invite you to the world that doesn’t’ exist.
1. What is motion control robot and what is it for ?
2. How does work on such productions as James Bond or the „Chronicles of Narnia” look compared to work in table top commercials?
3. What do clients and agencies know about robots?
4. What is a rigging team and why is it important in table top commercial?
5. Why 3D postproduction won’t replace motion control?